IX INTERACTION DESIGNER
Multi-national company leader in the printing sector located in Barcelona.
We are looking for a passionate Interaction Designer. Based on User Stories and Use cases you will be in charge to define the UI with workflows, Information Architecture, Wireframess and Interactions. Therefore, your main activities will be designing the UI for different touchpoints that incorporates all requirements and ensures usability. You will need to be able to transform your UI designs in prototypes to test with users.
We need an effective communication, presentation and team player skills because you will work close with different stakeholders, the UXers to get the requirements, the UX researchers for validation and the R&D team to get requirements and validate design feasibility.
Other important responsibilities are: Create clear design specifications for delivery is key to ensure design is transferred to the products and applications; Track implementation to validate design; and be able to Work in agile teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Design Field or related.
- Experience designing workflows, wireframes, information architecture and interactions.
- Prototyping tools knowledge.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Leader in content, team player, reliable, autonomous, organized and analytical are key skills to success working with a multi-national client.
- Work in a big design team. More than 20 designers in the team with different profiles, UXers, Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and UX Researchers.
- Work for worldwide HW and SW products.
- English environment.
- Career path.
- Health insurance.
- Working with MAC.
- English classes at workplace.