LAB UX RESEARCHER
Multi-national company leader in the printing sector located in Barcelona.
We are looking for a passionate UX Researcher to be responsible of a UX Lab. Your will be the main responsible on testing software and hardware with worldwide users in the UX Lab of our client. You will lead the different tests, surveys, card sorting or other required testing activities for different programs in the UX Lab.
As UX Lab responsible you will need to be able to setup the UX Lab audio and video equipment as well.
Testing on-site or remotely will be required depending on the testing requirements. High capacity in note taker and late transcription is required. Excellent skills reporting is a must because one of your main goals will be transfer the testing results. You will be involved in E2E (End to End) validations when needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Design Field or related.
- Experience testing hardware and software with users and with different testing methodologies.
- Survey tools.
- UX Lab management and setup.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Leader in content, team player, reliable, autonomous, organized and analytical are key skills to success working with a multi-national client.
- Work in a big design team. More than 20 designers in the team with different profiles, UXers, Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and UX Researchers.
- Work for worldwide HW and SW products.
- English environment.
- Career path.
- Health insurance.
- Working with MAC.
- English classes at workplace.